DMR systems we provide for our local HAMs.
- N4LMC 444.7125, Coverage for the Chattanooga area – TGIF Network
- W4PL 444.150, Coverage for the Chattanooga area – Brandmeister Network
- SOUTHEAST LINK – Brandmeister 314722, QRM Network 43389, TGIF SOUTHEAST-LINK – TG # 43389, YSF US SOUTHEASTLINK, Wires-X SOUTHEAST-LINK Room 43389, FCS002-89 & FCS003-89, XRF423-A & D-Star XLX/XRF/DCS139-D are all bridged together.
The N4LMC 444.7125 system atop Lookout Mountain covers the Chattanooga area and is linked to the TGIF network. The W4PL 444.150 system located atop Signal Mountain covers the Chattanooga area and is linked to the Brandmeister network.
The N4LMC 444.7125 carries the TGIF talk group 31665 on time slot 1 and the LMARC Southeast Link talk group on time slot 2. The W4PL 444.150 carries Brandmeister talk group 3100 on TS1 and LMARC Southeast Link talk group on time slot 2, TG 314722.
Feel free to link up any TG of your liking to TS 2. As with any repeater system, be polite and make sure no one is using the TG first… then enjoy! After a period of RF input activity, the system will automatically unlink all TG’s except TGIF 31665, TS1 and Southeast Link TG 43889 on TS2 on the N4LMC 444.7125 and Brandmeister 3100, TS1 on the W4PL 444.150.
As with any repeater system, be polite and make sure no one is using the current room… then enjoy! Please be just as polite when you leave the system the way you found it.
These systems can be bridged into Wires-X, YSF, FCS, SRF, D-Star via SouthEast Link. Please see below for more information on the reflectors, talk groups and nodes.
- Wires-X: Room 43389
- YSF: US SouthEast Link
- FCS: FCS002-89
- FCS: FCS003-89
- SRF: SouthEast Link
- D-Star: Reflector XLX/DCS/XRF139-D and XRF423-A, N4LMC-C 145.160.
- DMR: Brandmeister Talk Group 314722
- DMR: QRM Network Talk Group 43389
- DMR: TGIF Network Talk Group 43389
Code Plugs for our DMR systems
You can download a Code Plug for both the N4LMC & W4PL systems above from the following:
- Anytone 858 and 878 from here (20200403-0721)
- Connect Systems CS800 from here. (20181008-1755)
- Radioddity GD-77 (single band) from here. (20180113-2159)
- TYT/Tytera 380 & 390’s and the Retevis RT3 series from here. (20181007-0856)
You are free to take these Code Plugs and modify / use them however you wish. We do not provide support for these nor do we provide Code Plugs for other radios. If you create a Code Plug for another make/model of radio, please share your work with others as we have shared ours, “pay it forward”! Send us a copy and we will put it up for download with credit to you.
Link to a Talkgroup
BrandMeister and TGIF both allow linking to any talkgroup simply by setting that talkgroup number as the “TX Contact” for a channel. This is done by programing a channel for the repeater you want to use with the “TX Contact” set to the desired talkgroup number. You can then use the channel as you would any other channel for that repeater.
- Add talkgroup to the Contact List (if not already there)
- Program channel with TX Contact set to talkgroup number
- Use channel for QSO
This is the preferred way to link to a talkgroup you use regularly, as this programs it as a channel in your codeplug.
Link to a Repeater
BrandMeister supports “Reflectors”, which is the easiest way to link the local repeater to a remote destination. All activity is on TG 9, TS 2
- Use “REF LINK” channel TG 9, TS 2)
- Enter reflector number from keypad as a “Private Call”
- PTT to link
- Enter “4000” from keypad as a “Private Call” to unlink
- Enter “5000” from keypad as a “Private Call” for status .
Dashboard / Status Pages for DMR Systems
- Please see the new Dashboard page!